City of Prairie Grove
P. O. Box 944
Prairie Grove, AR 72753
You may contact us by email from our Contact Us page. Please note that if you send us an electronic mail message with a question or comment that contains personally identifying information, we will only use such personally identifiable information to respond to your request. We may redirect your message to another government agency that is in a better position to answer your questions.
- Data collection: The City of Prairie Grove collects some information that is used for analysis and statistical purposes that help us manage the City of Prairie Grove web site or any of its sub webs.
- Information that you provide us when using our interactive forms and functions: This information may include such things as name, address, telephone number, email, and other personal and business data, depending on the particular service you use. We collect only that data necessary to provide the service that you are requesting.
- Information that we collect for statistical purposes: We automatically collect electronically generated information about your visit to our site, such as date, type of browser used, and technical Internet protocol data. This information is used to help us manage the City of Prairie Grove web site and is retained indefinitely.
- Control of Personal Information: At any time, while accessing our site(s), any user, while online, may decline participation in any activity that asks for information (i.e. survey, e-mail or e-commerce). Your choice not to participate will in no way affect your ability to use any other feature on our site(s).
- Arkansas Freedom of Information Act: Information which can be identified or associated with a particular person or persons that is available from government web sites through the City of Prairie Grove is subject to these principles and policies:
• The information collected on this website is subject to the same controls and uses as that collected by governmental offices visited in person, subject to the access and confidentiality provisions of the Arkansas Freedom of Information Act, Ark Code Ann., 25-19-101 through 25-19-107, or to other applicable sections of the Arkansas Code. This law requires that almost all government records, including electronic data, must be supplied to anyone who requests it.
• Therefore, most personal information provided to the City of Prairie Grove web site (prairiegrovearkansas.org) cannot legally be kept confidential.